Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pronunciation Exercise Goals





My long term goal throughout my four years at Princeton is to become proficient in Japanese. Therefore, I have a few goals smaller goals to work up to this:

Pronunciation: Long term, I would like to achieve fluency indistinguishable from native Japanese speakers.
Speed – I would like to be to speak at the speed of native speakers.
Mimic – I would like to hear a short phrase from a Japanese speaker and be able to repeat it.

To achieve this I will:

Watch anime and Japanese drama once a month
Do shadowing exercises once every two weeks
Listen to Japanese music twice a week
Attend the Japanese Language Tables once a month

1 comment:

  1. 日本語のはつおんはたのしいです。Immersionはいちばんいいならいかたです。わたしはドイツ人です。わたしは日本語のはつおんがへたです。


    がんばって!

    ReplyDelete